10. “Newbie”– ThinkGeek.com
9. “I facebooked your Mom”- Jerkassclothing.com
I always like a sweet “your Mom” comment from time to time.
8. “I’m Huge on Twitter”- Threadless
The Twitter line of tees on Threadless has been much talked about recently and for good reason. Some of the sayings are hilarious!
7. “iPood”- J!nX.com
6. “I am so blogging this”– Forever21.com
This one’s for the high schooler who thinks they’re tech savvy because they know how to blog. Or for a hip twenty-something like me.
5. “Email Inbox” Tee- SpiffyBaby.com
This is a cute maternity shirt for the expectant mother of twins.
4. “Pocket Robot” Tee- Cafepress
Who wouldn’t want a little pal in their pocket all day?
3. “iSteamPhone” Tee- SnarkyBytes.com
“Artist Kevin Tong captures the invention of DaVinci, the imagination of H.G. Wells, and the brilliance of Jonathan Ive in this Exploded Phone drawing.” I couldn’t have said this better myself.
2. “Key Skull” Tee- Redbubble.com
This very cool shirt that features recycled computer keys from Macs.
1. “T-Qualizer DJ Lights-Up” Tee- Thumbsup.com
This is my absolute favorite to date because the little DJ is working a light-up turntable, while his shirt also lights up. AAA batteries not included.
2 thoughts on “Top 10 Techie Tees”
i like you site name. i also like steampunk, like in the 3rd tshirt.
Thanks so much! I have a special love for steampunk as well.